Check Back Often > Studio & Lighting > Lighting Accessories >

LumiQuest 80-20 Bouncer NEW STYLE
LumiQuest 80-20 Bouncer NEW STYLE


 
80-20 Bouncer
OUR PRICE: $39.95

Product Code: 420102

Description
 
The 80-20 enlarges and redirects 20% of the light at a 90� angle from the flash and allows 80% of the light to pass on, to be redirected by another surface -- most likely a ceiling. The remaining 20% is redirected forward toward the subject to fill the shadows cast by the ceiling bounce.

Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... Be the first to write a review

Browse for more products in the same category as this item:

Studio & Lighting > Lighting Accessories
Flashes and Accessories > Flash Add-ons
Studio & Lighting
Flashes and Accessories