Join our mailing list!
Check Back Often
Nikon 16-35mm f/4G VR AFS NIKKOR lens
16-35mm f/4G ED VR
YOU SAVE $124.04!
Wishpot add this item to your
AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR lens
is an ideal lens for enthusiasts and professionals desiring a constant maximum aperture and ultra-wide angle zoom versatility with the benefits of Nikon�s Vibration Reduction (VR) II image stabilization.
* Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet
* Focal Length Range 16-35mm
* Maximum Aperture 4
* Minimum Aperture 22
* Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 83°
* Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) 44°
* Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) 107°
* Minimum Angle of View (FX-format) 63°
* Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.25x
* Lens (Elements) 17
* Lens (Groups) 12
* Compatible Format(s) FX DX FX in DX Crop Mode 35mm Film
* VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Yes
* Diaphragm Blades 9
* Distance Information Yes
* Nano Crystal Coat Yes
* ED Glass (Elements) 2
* Aspherical (Elements) 3
* Autofocus Yes
* AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) Yes
* Internal Focusing Yes
* Minimum Focus Distance 0.95ft (0.29m) at a focal length of 16mm or 35mm 0.9ft (0.28m) at a focal length between 20mm and 28mm
* Filter Size 77mm
* Accepts Filter Type Screw-on
* Dimensions (Approx.)3.2x4.9 in. (Diameter x Length) 82.5x125mm (Diameter x Length)
* Weight (Approx.)24.0 oz. (680g)
* Lens Case CL-1120
* Lens Hood HB-23
* Supplied Accessories
HB-23 Bayonet Lens Hood
LC-77 Snap-on Front Lens Cap
LF-1 Rear Lens Cap
CL-1120 Soft Case
Definitive Wide-angle Zoom Lens
Versatile wide-angle lens, perfect for travel, land and cityscapes, and general photography.
Nano Crystal Coat
Further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
3 Aspherical Lens Elements
Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements
Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
Internal Focus (IF)
Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
M/A Focus Mode Switch
Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
Nikon AF-S 17-55mm f2.8 G IF-ED Lens
Nikon Nikkor 85mm f1.4 D AF Lens
Nikon AF-S 24-85mm VR Lens
Nikon Nikkor AF-S 50mm f1.8G Lens
Nikon Nikkor 35mm f2.0 Lens
Nikon Nikkor 105mm f2D DC AF Lens
Nikon AF 80-400mm VR f4.5-5.6D ED Lens
Nikon Nikkor 24mm f3.5D ED PC-E Tilt/Shift Lens
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Join Our Mailing List
Shipping & Returns
Terms and Conditions